Translate

Monday, June 18, 2012

Indecision or what do you want to do?

    Hello world! How are you today? I am a little bit tired  and it is a scorcher out right now!  I know it has been a while so I don't know where this will go tonight. Hmmmmm...I am thinking about the scene in Runaway Bride where Julia Roberts is sitting surrounded by an array of different kinds of eggs trying to figure out which one she likes the best. I am much the same way if you ask me for my favorite food, books, etc I would be hard pressed to tell you.
   Which can cause problems when hanging out with people. Unless I am craving something at the moment I will pretty much go wherever the other person wants to go; as long as they have something I can eat. I guess that makes me hmm...indecisive,...is that the right word for it? I can't decide and I really don't care. There is enough stress in life that I tend to take this attitude; which to be honest many, many people hate I know. I am a pain in the neck ; however that is because other people are the same way about making decisions. ;p
    I am not like that with everything. My choice of hubby was a no brainer..he makes me laugh which is often in short supply in life and he of all people "gets" me. I am just realizing that it is not necessarily a bad thing to be indecisive about the little things unless you allow people to walk all over you. I think some people are afraid of indecision; or another word for it that works is FLEXIBILITY; because it is viewed as a sign of weakness. I see it as being compassionate with whom I am with; how do I know if they are in pain or may want to do something they don't normally get to do when hanging out with someone else? Also, you never know what new opportunities might come up by just being patient.
    I know  I have said in past posts that I was afraid of everything as a kid; however, a friend recently reminded me of a story I told her about the game of chicken I used to play with the my bext door neighbor friend with the dirt bike. Those were true stories. I have never been afraid of a game of chicken or dodge ball. I was great at dodging things that were aimed at me such as moving dirt bikes and dodge balls; and won in chicken. Dodge ball I was good at surviving the dodge part but not the throwing part so it either ended in a tie or I lost when I threw the ball and the other person caught it. I still am a wuss at throwing objects.
    So where am I going with this? Everyone has quirks or fears; I am viewed as a people pleaser too; however, people in some form ar another terrify me. To be honest people can really annoy me and make me wonder where my hermit cave went. If you see me say hello and smile at  you that takes effort and comes from above since I am not by nature a happy go lucky kind of person. It takes a lot of work; let me tell you; so I get tired some days of even trying ;p
   Okay, so this blog went way off the beaten path. Like I said it is a scorcher and my brain is fried!!! Remember, you are loved dearly by me if no one else; which I find very hard to beleive that no one else loves you dear friend. Anyone who takes pity and reads this blog has to be a loving person and so worth getting to know!!! I love you all and I know I am going to get grief for this...Yes, I know...The Chicago Cubs are playing the Chicago White Sox tonight..So root for your favorite team!! I will be waiting on the Cubs ;p Love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment..I value hearing from you..or please feel free to email me at annoyingbgirl@gmail.com. Remember you are loved!