Translate

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Heather!!!

Hello everyone!!!!  Today is a celebration of my youngling Heather's birthday!!! She is 26 today...
So I am going to take another trip down memory lane, sort of.
She was due in May and then in June. I was told she would be another week but she couldn't wait. The next day; after over 20 hours of labor a C section was done and she was born!! 7lbs 14oz, 21 inches long we were in love...I was so unused to the idea of having a youngling of my own that I called her Natalie for the first 24 hours (my youngest niece's name)....
   Poor thing, I was so worried about the hearing issue with her that God decided to make sure I knew she could hear and gave her super sonic hearing for first few years of her life. Airplanes made her cry, balloons scared her, she wanted to go to fun fairs but the noise was harsh..And yes she did grow out of it to become a normal teen who blasted her music.
     She was a cutie bug at times very serious and at other times very goofy ;p I never called Bill "Dad", so when she was learning to talk she would run around the house going "Beeoll, oh beeeoollll looking for her daddy. As an infant/toddler she loved being held facing out so she could see the world go by. She was a climber before she could crawl or walk..you had to watch her or she would climb ladders, couches stairs... She loved a monkey that was given to her and carried that around for years. She is very sentimental having saved a lot of momentos over the years including a baby blanket knit by her great grandmother.
   She was a quiet youngling and yes every year I got her report card with the same thing "Heather is so quiet, she needs to participate". I think she was busy observing. I had no worries because I could see that she had friends and she talked a mile a minute at home :)
   Middle school was spent driving her and her friend to the malls.
Again poor thing we didn't find out until she high school when she went to get her learner's permit that she needed glasses..OOPS! Should have seen that coming me and hubby both wear glasses.
   High School she came into her own as an individual taking up hubby's work ethic and working starting at 16. She even joined the badminton team and bowling teams.
   As a young woman she is kind and loving but not to be messed with if you are in the wrong...  She married her hubby Andres in 2007 and picked a good man and he is very lucky to have her as well. She works as a pharmacy tech after working everywhere there is to work at her company and learning everything she could. She now has a beautiful home. She is truly a gift from God. She is an amazing woman who encourages me to reach out, it was her idea for me to start blogging. I look forward to seeing what happens next in the coming years of her life. She could have a better Mother ; however, I could not have a better daughter....Happy Birthday Heather!!!!!! Remember you are all loved!!! And if you see Heather give her a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY YELL!!!! I love you Heather thank you for letting me be your Mom ;p

1 comment:

Please leave a comment..I value hearing from you..or please feel free to email me at annoyingbgirl@gmail.com. Remember you are loved!