Translate

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Chicago Cubs!!! How clean can you get man?!?!

    Hello world, today's rant??? How clean are the Chicago Cubs going to get before they start winning again???? Dang! If they get swept any more they won't need to bathe they will be so clean!! I love the Cubs but something has got to be done. If a business did this bad they would have gone under by now....Just saying...I miss Lee :*(. He was a good all around player and the Cubs could use some of those right now.
   Hubby agrees and even commented maybe they should just call it quits for the season...So sad and yet... Cubs fans are true blue..Pun intended...I want to see them rally the troops and come out slugging with their Louisville's. Come on Cubs it ain't over yet!!!! Okay, so you are in last place..in all divisions......There is still some hope...I believe in miracles and there is always next year!!!
    To be honest I am not sure why I love the Cubs but I do. I am the family rebel. My family are all..Chicago White Sox fans!!! Oh no!!! Where did we go wrong? ;P  I think it is because hubby and I are Chicago Cubs fans not necessarily baseball fans. And then we are Chicago fans.. We will root for the White Sox if in the end they are in the World Series.  Not because we are not Cubs fans; we just aren't haters! Just kidding! I know my family would probably root for the Chicago Cubs if they ever made it into the World Series...unless...they were playing the Chicago White Sox!!!
    This is a special shout out to my big brother Mark who, although he does not care for the Chicago Cubs, does read my blog faithfully and even lets me know what he thinks. Love him dearly and miss him out in Washington!!! It is a scorcher out here in Illinois and we need the rain so how about sending us some, okay Mark??? ;p Remember, you are all special people in this world even if you are  a White Sox fan or even a Green Bay Packers fan!!!NOOOOOO!!!!!! Just kidding! You are loved and I think of you each day and pray that you have a wonderful day!!!! You are all truly loved!!

6 comments:

  1. I'm a CUBS fan, but not neccessarily a baseball fan so it works out fine. Someday they will get their shit together and do something marvellous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bet you readers can't figure out who this is ;p HUBBY!!

      Delete
  2. hey now, whats wrong with being a packer fan huh? atleast we win

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol!!! Hey, my evil plan worked! I got you to read it ;p

      Delete
  3. They're called the loveable LOSERS for a reason! But if Steve Goodman could put up with them, so can I. As for Packers fans, we need to have every concern for people who wear wedges of cheese on their heads.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment..I value hearing from you..or please feel free to email me at annoyingbgirl@gmail.com. Remember you are loved!