Translate

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Good evening all!!!   It is hot, hot, hot around here!!  And the Chicago Cubs beat the Chicago White Sox!! ;p WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ;p

   Wednesday here and I haven't got a clue...Just had a bottle of water with some sugar free koolaid that was strawberry, orange and banana flavored. Sort of like a drinking jello or the kiddie koolaid offered at kids parties. Very refreshing, seriously!! Now I am drinking Arnold Palmer Half & Half ice tea lemonade mix sugar free; not quite as refreshing but it will do....Trying to stay hydrated and the fruity stuff is helping more than the ice tea stuff...hmmm.. You just never know what will work do you? Life is like that sometimes. Always chasing for the harder or more "sophisticated" fixes when something simpler may be the best way to go. The kiddie fruity stuff is the winner this time over the "grown up" ice tea ;p
    We are still in need of rain here and hope we get some soon. A nice soaking rain would be good; however, we are still better off than some areas. Blahhh!! I can't think too well...Have nothing on my mind except....Okay, "SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE"!!    It starts shortly and hopefully the top 20 will be filled with talented people. We need another performer like Benjy to get the show fun to watch again ;p And more variety in the dance styles. They have been getting lazy lately and doing too much ball room, etc.
    Well, since I admitted my addiction to "So You Think You Can Dance" I might as well admit the one to "Master Chef" (yes I watch "Hell's Kitchen" but not as much of a fan). I already have some favorite chefs like Christine, Becky and Monti.  "Hell's Kitchen" just makes me wonder... Where do they get these people??? And I thought I was cranky all of the time ;p
   Well, it is getting to be that time "So You Think You Can Dance!!!". I hope you all have a wonderfully cool evening or a hot one if that is your preference.  Remember, you are loved and appreciated. Be kind to yourself as well as to the people around you; we all have to ride around this world together so we might as well be kind (Something I need to remember before I open my own mouth ;p). Good night!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment..I value hearing from you..or please feel free to email me at annoyingbgirl@gmail.com. Remember you are loved!