Translate

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Fourth of July all!!!!

    Well, good evening all and happy Fourth of July!!!! Hoping everyone is able to stay cool and has their power back in West Chicago, IL. A lot of other people are suffering because of the weather between the wildfires, drought, the wicked storms and everything in between. I hope you are safe and well and able to find refuge somewhere if needed.
   I am home with some sinus issues, we lost power last night and spent the evening outside, which is not always the best combination in this weather, if you have allergies. We do have power back again and I hope it stays and everyone else gets theirs back. I was supposed to go hang out at my brother's house; however, I sent hubby instead. He needed a break from me ;p And he almost likes the heat, almost. I hope he is having a good time he gets stuck with me way too often for his mental health! ;p I would say I was kidding..But...I am not all bad just a little wacko sometimes is all which may be why he has stuck around for almost 27 years.
    So, while I have been staying home trying to chug liquids and take my medications and stay cool I have been watching movies. I have to pause for just a moment to catch my breath..I just turned on blinx Beat for some background noise and had the hoo haa scared out of me by some lunatic who was yelling something really loud and I thought it was Bill trying to scare me..Jeez Louise!! Too funny.
Anyhow, I was watching some cool movies that you have probably never heard of; one was "chocolate" with Jeeja Yanin, Ammara Siripong and Hiroshi Abe, cool movie! It was about a girl with autism who learned how to fight like Jackie Chan via video games and old Kung Fu movies. Really neat movie to check out of you like the Jackie Chan genre (and no he is not in the movie she was just about as good as him though). The other movie I saw was "Smoke Signals" with Adam Beach, Evan Adams and Irene Bedard based on the book "The Lone Ranger and Tonto Fistfight in Heaven", it was a good movie, no action just an emotional movie sort of.
    Well, Hubby is back home, I hope you all have or had a great Fourth of July!! Remember, as always, you are loved! Pass it on, pay it forward and never forget who you are and that you are very special!!

2 comments:

  1. Smoke Signals is a really interesting movie, and the book ("Lone Ranger and Tonto...") is even better! Be prepared for a circular story presentation with the book, though. Don't worry, it all connects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta read it now!! I loved Thomas the story teller. Loved the voice and the stories.. Very cool movie.

      Delete

Please leave a comment..I value hearing from you..or please feel free to email me at annoyingbgirl@gmail.com. Remember you are loved!