Translate

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Tears are cleansing

   Good morning world!!! So, yesterday I was going to blog about being in a pissy mood; however, I held back on that ;p.... It has been a rough week for no particular reason or too many reasons to count...In another week, I start a new chapter in my work life; my current job was shifted to Arizona and I will miss it a lot. It is what gave me the courage to finally start a blog (that and my daughter's encouragement ;p). It is hard to keep doing what I love this week only to lose it next week;however, I am incredibly blessed to still have a job and the people I will be working with are people I already know and I will enjoy working with them again. I am really lucky!!
    I am also dealing with my body issues; nothing new here just more annoying because of the heat and impacts hubby (I get even crankier than usual! ;p). Okay, if you must know the fancy shmancy name for it is Hidradenitis suppurativa. That is all I will say about that! Look it up nosy ;p. Just got off a round of prednisone for it and I hate not being weaned from it! My body has been hurting all week like I have been beat up. It is better now so I apologize to anyone I may have snapped at...
    And there is family I worry about who are going through their own very real pain issues. The prednisone "crash" made me realize how very much they must be suffering right now. So sorry :(... They were a workaholic for decades and now the pain is too much for them to work...harsh reward for so much hard work....I am lucky to have them as they are my biggest source of laughter; just wish they didn't have to suffer...This is my hubby and yet he still manages to make me laugh daily; a commodity I need a lot of..
     So, I guess I had some valid reasons for my melt down yesterday; as long as I got through it and didn't hurt anyone. We all have days when we feel the need for a good cleansing cry; that was for me: yesterday. I am not ashamed that I cried since sometimes it is needed for clarity; I would be ashamed if I had allowed it to continue or to harm anyone else. I love my life and would not trade it for any one's!! I came home after my cry and my hubby, as always,  made me laugh. I don't know what I would do without him in my life.
    Dear friends, remember you are loved no matter who you are or where you are!! It would be amazing to see all of you; old friends and new!! Remember, crying or pausing to allow the pain to flow is not a sign of weakness; after all the grass grows taller after the rain has flowed. I love you all so much and hope this blog lets you know that! Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment..I value hearing from you..or please feel free to email me at annoyingbgirl@gmail.com. Remember you are loved!